CSTI Announces Online COVID-19 Awareness Classes – FREE
To help you, your employees and their families better understand this novel coronavirus, CSTI has posted a series of brief awareness-level classes on our Learning Management System. Learning more about this threat helps us all prepare our communities to survive it.
Available titles include:
- Coronavirus: COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Precautions and Prevention: Common Sense Hygiene
- Coronavirus: Precautions and Prevention: Coronavirus Preparedness
- Coronavirus: Precautions and Prevention: Stay Calm, Stay Informed
- Coronavirus: Precautions and Prevention: Travel Safely
To create an account in the CSTI LMS:
To login to the LMS:
1. Visit CSTI.ORG
2. Click the purple Login button center of the screen. On the Login Page enter the e-mail and password you used to register.
To locate the Materials Based courses within the CSTI LMS:
1. Use the LMS home menu to navigate to MENU > CSTI Courses > Browse for Training
2. Select the small document icon to filter Online Based Courses.
3. Select the Online Based Training you wish to take.
4. Select Launch
5. A new blank window will open, you will be able to “click here” to continue if the training does not start automatically. (Your browser may show a slightly different view). Once opened, proceed with the training. Watch the video and complete the exam.
6. √ Check, your course is complete. The course can now be found in your transcripts under “completed”. Return to “Browse for Training” for more Coronavirus Precautions and Prevention Online Training.